Four nice cottages in "rorbu" style, built for the 1996 season, right by the fjord in the owners garden at Marifjøra. Fine view in over the fjord to Gaupne and out towards the mountains and Feigumfossen waterfall. Guests can sit on the terrace and enjoy the view, fish in the fjord (rowboat with outboard can be hierd and fishing equipment borrowed) or take car tour through beautiful scenery.
Hotel, cafeteria and a few houses in the hamlet of Marifjøra. Several shops and tourist information in Gaupne, 3 km. Many car trips along the fjord, into the many mountain valleys for walks along marked paths or to famous tourist attractions (Jostedalsbreen glacier, Breheimsenteret, Sognefjellet, Urnes stave church and much more).
Each cottage has:
- Living room with kitchen area
- Tiled bathroom with shower, WC
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- One bedroom with a double bed upstairs
- One bedroom with two single beds
- TV and radio
- Wireless Internet
- Fridge w/ freezer
- Coffee-machine and an electric kettle
- In the utility room: washing machine, dryer and iron/ironing board
- Each cottage has outdoor furniture and barbecue
- Shops: 3 km
- Parking by the cottages.
No smoking and no dogs inside the cabin